Wem Weekly Market During National Lockdown
Wem Thursday Indoor and Outdoor Markets REMAIN OPEN For Essential Services 8am – 12noon
At the Indoor Market at Wem Town Hall traders will include:
- Az with general hardware and batteries
- Northwood Nurseries with a beautiful array of plants for your gardens and hanging baskets
- Mark with local cheese and eggs
- Local Bakery Vermulens with a fantastic collection of signature breads, cakes and pastries – orders can be placed for following weeks, please ask at the stall
- Clint for all your bird feed, pet food and pet accessory needs
At the Outdoor Market on Jubilee Square traders will include:
- Ian with his fresh fish straight from the sea
- James and his tasty pork baps
- Chris with beautiful fresh fruit and veg
- Alison from Crossbank Farm with top quality hardy perennials, herbs, small shrubs and ornamental grasses to plant in your garden
Founded in 1202 Wem market is one of the oldest markets in England. Located at the heart of the beautiful market town of Wem in North Shropshire.
Wem Town Hall hosts Wem Market every Thursday from 8am to 12pm.
The indoor section of the market is held at Wem Town Hall with the outdoor section extended to the Jubilee Square (next to Co-op supermarket in the main town car park).
For wem weekly market trader enquiries please contact the Wem Town Hall reception on 01939 232299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wem Markets Throughout the Year
Throughout the year Wem Town Hall hosts a number of popular Markets showcasing a wide range of local food, drink and crafts available for sale from local and regional traders.
Wem Farmers’ Market runs every 2nd Saturday of the month, from March to December, 9am to 12.30pm. Located in the heart of the town at Jubilee Square.
For Trader Enquiries please call 01743 367407
Wem Crafter are a local community of crafters from Wem and surrounding areas coming together to organise their own events and share information and ideas.
Throughout the year they organise various craft fairs and events some of which take place here at Wem Town Hall.
If you would like to make a stall enquiry for any of their events please email email@example.com
In April and September respectively the markets are organised by members of Wem Civic Society, Wem District Garden Club and Wem Transition Town Initiative as the Wem Combine Harvesters. All profits from the markets go to the groups and their local projects.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01939 235443
On the first Friday of December the Wem Town Hall Community Trust organises a Craft and Food Fayre as part of the Town’s Winter Festival. Stalls are located in the Town Hall and at St Peter and St Paul’s Church Hall.
To be added to the mailing list for this event please contact WTH reception on 01939 232299 or email email@example.com