We asked around the staff and collected our favourite Audrey Hepburn scenes.
1. Singing the classic ‘Moonriver’ in Breakfast at Tiffany’s – the most elegant hipster?!
2. Losing the cat (and that kiss!) in Breakfast at Tiffany’s – just a couple of no named slobs!
3. Stealing masks with George Peppard in Breakfast at Tiffany’s – at least they didn’t end up in the doghouse!
4. Stealing the show (as well as a few sculptures) with The Best Movie Outfit in How to Steal a Million
5. Shooting burglar Peter O’Toole in the arm and then giving him a lift home in How to Steal a Million – kudos for being able to drive in wellies!
6. Knowing exactly what she wants in the hair salon in A Roman Holiday
7. Telling a horse to ‘move it’s bloomin’ arse’ in My Fair Lady
8. Showing Sean Connery how to grow old gracefully in Robin and Marian
9. Knowing how to throw a party in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
10. Giving ballet performances to collect donations for the anti-Nazi effort – granted not a film, but what an amazing lady!
And because we love Audrey so much…we’re bringing her back to the big screen for FREE! Screening of Breakfast at Tiffany’s on the 18th June at 4pm.